Where the Rubber Meets the Road
WHERE THE RUBBER MEETS THE ROAD!!
I believe that the compassion and kindness of direct support professionals (DSP) who serve individuals in the I/DD Community provide essential support needed to promote a life of purpose and wellness. Thus, DSPs are the ones who daily drive the activities and instrumental activities of daily living for each individual to facilitate their independence and choice.
I believe in partnering with the DSPs to provide training and instruction to foster an environment of excellence and dedication. This comes not only by focusing on the support of the individuals they serve, but also on the needs and desires of each DSP.
Through, “Where the Rubber Meets the Road” I am devoted to creating a DSP Community where each one receives encouragement, vision, problem solving and instruction to be the best DSP and person they desire to be.
THE VALUE OF BEING A PART OF THE DSP COMMUNITY
- Support when you feel like giving up.
- More energy and strength than you could ever possibly general alone.
- Problem-solving with others who understand.
- Purpose and Vision to be who you were created to be.
- Fulfillment in life taking one step at a time.
- Enrichment through many life-long relationships.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- DSP Membership Facebook Page for DSP-to-DSP Community Connection
- Daily Posts of Empowerment
- Weekly Videos: Wednesday – Character Building, Friday – Team Building, Sunday – Faith Building
- Monthly Zoom for Questions & Answers
For $14.99 a Month